Here at JMW Cars, we are committed to providing a high-quality service to all of our customers, if you are dissatisfied with the service provided to you or have a general complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us so we can improve the quality of our services.
If a complaint does arise, please contact us via email or by written letter to either:
Unit j2 Boyn valley industrial est
Boyn valley road
We will acknowledge your complaint and respond within seven working days upon receipt of receiving the complaint. We will respond to you in the same way we have received your complaint so if you have contacted us by email we will respond by email if we have received a letter you will also receive a letter reply.
We aim to deliver a satisfied response in 7 working days, but no longer than 28 days. However, if your complaint requires a detailed investigation, and we require more time to investigate to deliver a more satisfied response we will contact you again by your chosen method of either email or written letter, to inform you of the stages we are currently at.
In this event, we have 56 days to complete an investigation and give you our final decision on the complaint. However, we will do our very best to complete and deliver a satisfactory final decision in the quickest time possible.
All complaints are taken very seriously and will be dealt with promptly.
By the new GDPR guidelines being enforced on the 25th of May 2018. JMW cars are issuing this following statement, on how we are going to use your data and ask your permission to do so.
GDPR looks at how a company handles its data, process its data and shares its data. Making sure the consumer is aware, on how their date is going to be used. While the data protection act of 1998 will still be very much in force, this new act is designed, so consumers have complete transparency.
1. At the initial enquiry stage, details we will be taken, our company require some basic information from you: Name, your address, contact number and email address. We require this to help us with your vehicle enquiry. This information may be taking on a paper format but will be put onto a computer database. When we enter the information onto the computer database which is password protected. The paper data will be destroyed through a shredding device.
2. Once you have selected a car that you want to purchase subject to affordability, if you are looking to finance the vehicle, we will ask you for your permission to send your details to a finance lender, to conduct a full credit search. The lender will need to know all of the above plus three years address history and three years employment history, your income and bank details. We advise you that you are one hundred per cent happy to proceed with a vehicle subject to payments before given us this information. All this information will be stored on a password protected database.
3. Once we have processed your order, if your car is being supplied with a WMS GAP insurance, Gard X paint protection, WMS warranty or a Lloyd Latchford five Day driveaway insurance some basic details about yourself and your new car, will have to be provided to these companies.
4. If your car needs any mechanical repairs under warranty or through a service plan, we may have to share your details with a garage called Moorside garage located on Boyn Valley Industrial Estate, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 4EJ
5. JMW cars do not sell details to any third parties and only pass details on when relevant and necessary.